At the moment you may be feeling completely overwhelmed. Life, work and family commitments may all seem to be getting on top of you right now
You're trying to manage getting your work done in the kitchen, whilst home schooling your children, taking the dog for a walk, getting your exercise in, doing that zoom meeting with the office and you are just feeling totally stressed and overwhelmed.
I want to give you 5 tips that I use to help me when i'm feeling overwhelmed so you can feel better and happier. So lets get down to it.
Number 1 - It may sound silly but "know your purpose".
Know your vision, your goals, and your plans because these help you set priorities. Each day, identify the task you must accomplish and make that your top priority. Also, set aside time to invest in your future, working on important things that you will need later. If you have yet to write out your priorities, then take time to do this. It could be the most important hour that you spend in your...
Have you ever heard me talk about non-scale victories before? You may be thinking no but in my challenge groups I talk about them all of the time as they are so so important when you are looking to improve your health and things could be happening which you are glazing over and missing because you're so focused on the scale.
So what are they? Well let's go through some examples of non scale victories when you start improving your health.
When the scale doesn't move but
- Your trousers feel looser
- you notice you haven't been getting as many headaches as you normally would
- you find yourself laughing more
- you are enjoying being with the kids again
- you feel less stressed
- you're feeling more confident and as a result you throw on those shorts and rock the fresh air on your legs
- your skin feels smoother
- your friends and family say you look happier
- you feel confident to ask your boss for a pay rise because you know you're worth it.
- you can see the...