Have you ever heard me talk about non-scale victories before? You may be thinking no but in my challenge groups I talk about them all of the time as they are so so important when you are looking to improve your health and things could be happening which you are glazing over and missing because you're so focused on the scale.
So what are they? Well let's go through some examples of non scale victories when you start improving your health.
When the scale doesn't move but
- Your trousers feel looser
- you notice you haven't been getting as many headaches as you normally would
- you find yourself laughing more
- you are enjoying being with the kids again
- you feel less stressed
- you're feeling more confident and as a result you throw on those shorts and rock the fresh air on your legs
- your skin feels smoother
- your friends and family say you look happier
- you feel confident to ask your boss for a pay rise because you know you're worth it.
- you can see the...
If you're looking to make the most of your weight loss program, finding the most effective ways to burn fat will maximise your results and reduce your waistline!
Follow these 8 killer tips for fat burning if you want to lose weight and lead a healthier way of life.
1. Drink More Water
One of the best weight loss secrets is to stick to water! Are you drinking much water right now? If the answer is no, then this could be impacting your weight loss goals. Experts say you should drink approximately eight glasses of water a day to stay hydrated and healthy. Instead of turning to calorie-filled or sugar-rich drinks, grab a glass of water. I talk about water regularly in my challenge groups and how important it is for the body. Don't underestimate the power of drinking plenty of water every day. Drink a glass of water 20 minutes before each meal too and this will help you to feel fuller and as a result eat smaller portions and reduce your calorie intake.
2. Work Out...